Cymbalta 60 mg
Use Cymbalta as directed by your doctor.
- Take Cymbalta by mouth with or without food. Taking it with food may help to decrease the chance of nausea or stomach upset.
- Swallow Cymbalta whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing. Do not open the capsule and sprinkle the contents on food or liquid.
- Take Cymbalta on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking Cymbalta at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Cymbalta even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Cymbalta without checking with your doctor. Side effects may occur. They may include mental or mood changes, numbness or tingling of the skin, diarrhea, dizziness, confusion, headache, increased sweating, nausea, nightmare, ringing in the ears, seizures, trouble sleeping, unusual tiredness, or vomiting. You will be closely monitored when you start Cymbalta and whenever a change in dose is made.
- If you miss a dose of Cymbalta, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Cymbalta.
STORAGE: Cymbalta 60 MG
Store Cymbalta at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Cymbalta out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Duloxetine hydrochloride.