What Is Morphine?
Morphine is an opiate pain medication. An opiate is sometimes called a narcotic
Basically Morphine is used to relieve the severe pain and also it is used for the clock treatment of the person who is suffering from severe pain.
You Should Not Take Morphine Online If You Have The Following Problems
- If you have severe asthma
- breathing problems
- if you have a blockage in your stomach or intestines, including paralytic ileus
- you have recently used alcohol
- If you have recently used sedatives
- you have recently used other narcotic medications
- kidney disease
- urination problems;
- problems with your gallbladder, pancreas, thyroid, or adrenal gland;
- a history of head injury, brain tumor, or seizures
Some Points Should Keep In Mind While Taking Morphine
Keep some points in mind while taking it that do not stop Morphine suddenly because if you do so you can have different sort of unpleasant symptoms. Always ask your doctor before stop using this medicine.
Also, Take Care Of Somethings When You Are Taking Morphine Medicine
Do not crush chew or break it this will harm you badly. Always swallow the whole tablet. Or if you can’t swallow it follow it with a drink of water or with other liquid. Never chew or crush the capsule or the medicine beads inside the capsule.
Because if you do this will take a lot amount of drug into your stomach which will harm you very badly. So try to avoid this. You can always check more about this product.
Can I Take Morphine Online During Pregnancy Or Breastfeeding?
Never take this medicine if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant. It is not recommended for the pregnant women to use Morphine Tablet because It will harm the unborn baby. Similarly, if you have a little baby and she needs mother’s milk then also you should not use Morphine Tablet medicine. Talk to your doctor about pain management options during your pregnancy. You should also use caution and talk with your doctor about Morphine if you are breastfeeding.
You can take other medicine instead of Morphine or which is the alternative of Morphine by consulting with your doctors so you may not face any issue.
Now let’s see some of the side effects of the Morphine which are as follows
Side Effects Of Morphine Online:
- shallow breathing
- slow heartbeat
- a light-headed feeling, like you, might pass out;
- unusual thoughts or behavior;
- seizure (convulsions)
- problems with urination
- missed menstrual periods
- sexual problems, loss of interest in sex
- liver problems
- upper stomach pain
- loss of appetite
- dark urine
- Clay-colored stools
- dry mouth
What Happens If I Miss A Dose?
If you have ever missed the dose don’t worry take it as soon as possible whenever you remember that you didn’t take the medicine. Do not take the extra medicine to skip the dose which you have forgotten to take if it is almost time for your next dose. Don’t try to overdose I otherwise it will harm you very badly.
What Happens If I Overdose?
An overdose of Morphine can be very dangerous for you or for your loved one. If this issue occurs, unfortunately, seek medical emergency or medical help as soon as possible call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. Beside this also some numbers are available as well on which you can contact and they can serve you as soon as possible.
What Should I Avoid?
- If you are taking this med regularly then you should avoid drinking alcohol because it has dangerous side effects which can harm you badly.
- Be careful while you are driving because Morphine can also reduce your memory or think the ability
- Do not breast-milk your newborn child if you are taking Morphine regularly it may harm him/her badly.
I hope so you have enjoyed this article of Morphine and all things related to Morphine including its side effects, overdose, miss dose, precautions, etc.
If you need more interesting and amazing articles like this to keep subscribing to our blog regularly and keep connected for more updates.
Till then take care and Bye Bye!!!